It’s tailgate time, baby! I don’t know about you, but I’m craving some ribs, but I don’t feel like waiting for them to marinate in addition to all the other meal-prep functions. Besides, I’m feeling like Willy Wonka’s Veruca Salt right now.
Ok, Weapon of Choice is sitting on my island, so “let’s get cookin'”, shall we?
- 2 slabs Spareribs; Cut into serving-size sections
- Montreal Steak Seasoning
- Rib Seasoning; Of choice
- 1 tablespoon Minced Garlic
- 1/2 pound Assorted Onions & Peppers; Frozen
- 1 cup Beef Stock; Can use water
- Barbeque sauce; Sweet Baby Ray’s Honey BBQ
- Pour assorted onions and peppers to layer bottom of cooker.
- Season ribs with seasoning and place in pressure cooker.
- Add beef stock and minced onions.
- Set cooker to “meat” and adjust time to 40 minutes (60, if frozen).
While cooking, place aluminum foil on a baking sheet (lightly spray with cooking oil).
- When the cooking is complete, remove from pressure cooker and place on baking sheet.
- Add barbecue sauce and place in broiler on high for about 5 minutes.
- (Optional) Add peppers to ribs and serve.
Note: These ‘slide off the bone’ ribs can be made from frozen (Frozen? Yes, frozen), but mentioned before, cook time should be 60 minutes.
That’s it, baby! I was going to put the oven recipe up this week, but I received another request for a Pressure Cooker meal. See how this works? You provide feedback and I put your needs first…
Maybe I’ll post the “oven” recipe next month. Need to mix things up.
See you next week!
Let me know how it all works out and if you tried/suggest any modifications.
There is no perfect meal and everyone has a great idea!
Let me know if there’s a recipe you’d like for any meal I’ve posted on social media.
…and don’t forget to subscribe to my page and share it with others!