Wait. What?? Are we really at blog post #250? I guess we are. Man, it all happened so fast! I guess that’s what you get when you enjoy what you do.
I’m especially excited to share that my blog has been read in over 75 countries around the world to date, as well!
And I really DO enjoy it, sharing my thoughts, tips, stories, listicles, photos, recipes, reviews, recaps and so forth and so on…
You know what’s REALLY cool? The fact that you all are still with me. I would have run off some 240 posts ago, once I realized the author was a certified nut. Thankfully, you all seem to be alright with that. Just be careful because as my father used to say, “association brings about assimilation”.
But seriously, thank you. Thank you all for following, your random log-ins, forwarding, comments and general support. It’s what keeps me doing what I do.
I guess the best way to say thank you is by sharing some of the more popular posts that got me here. You guys ok with that? I guess this is also a good way to relive the fun while introducing some of you new readers to some old mischief.
Read what you like and remember that I love you guys for visiting the inner regions of my mind and not complaining about being trapped inside. My goal is to hit 300 posts this year and at this rate, it looks like it actually might happen by autumn’s end!
So in honor of reaching this milestone, just like we did at #200, let’s, in no particular order, take a look back at 25(0) Memorable Moments:
- Church Tales: Kenny Davis, You Are The Devil!
- Africa To America (Pt 1 of 5): More Than Just A Slave Journey
- Woman, I Value You. I Love You.
- I Was A Member Of The Jackson 5 (For A Day)
- Do they Really Do All That At Black Churches?
- I Was A Crackhead For A Day (If You Let THEM Tell It)
- Good Pranks Gone Wrong (Ep. 2): “A Night At The Movies”
- Bully For Me! (A Tale Of ComeUppance)
- Gym Tales: The “Blow Out”! I Mean, WORK OUT…
- Meeting Chante Moore (Pt. 1): Things Idiots (Meaning Me) Do [3-Part Series]
- 10 Crazy Things We’ve Tried Over The Years
- Retail Re-Tales: Paid In Full
- How ‘Bout Choo Get Out My Plate? How ‘Bout That???
- Africa Is MORE Than Just Hollywood’s “Black Panther” (Pt. 1 of 2)
- Church Tales: “My Growing Affection”
- September: The Consummate Composition (“Never Was A Cloudy Day”)
- Before Freedom (Pt 1 of 3): Shhh, We Don’t Talk About Slavery
- 10 Road Rage Rationalizations
- Retail Re-Tales: “We Don’t Speak That Name…”
- Father, It Is Finished! (A Promise To Daddy)
- Retail Re-Tales: Kenny’s Kmart Confrontation
- The Customer Is (NOT) Always Right (Pt. 1 of 2)
- School Days: “Exit, Stage Front” or “I’m Ghost. I’m Outta Here. Long Gone…”
- I Was A Barber (For A Day)
- 10 Annoying Things Customers Ask Or Do (or BOTH)
Next stop, #300 baby…
Like what you’ve been reading these past 2 1/2 years? Leave a comment in the section below. Let me know what you’d like me to blog about. If you don’t know by now, nothing is taboo with me (that might be a bit dangerous to put out there, but hey, that’s how it is). And don’t forget to sign up at the bottom for email notification of all future posts!
Finally, as always, thanks for all of your love and support of Kenny’s Camera, Cooking & Crazy Confessions!